Apr 1, 2013

Where has the season gone?

Oh goodness.

I apologize dear Reader.

Things got crazy for a while and I put this blog on the back burner. So much has happened since the last time I posted that I can't even begin to try and catch you all up.

Here are the basics:
  • I went to college Nationals, and placed 5th in Pipe, 5th in Slope, 2nd in Giant Slalom, 13th in Boardercross, and 4th All Around
  • I competed in Rev Tour, Sun Valley and had some frustrations. 
  • My dad came up to Tahoe to film me for two days. Here's the edit I made from the footage:


  • I  went out to the back country with photographer, Nic Alegre, and got some amazing shots that will go on my personal website (coming Summer 2013).
    Photo by Nic Alegre
  • I competed in Boarding for Breast Cancer's Shred the Love rail jam at Sugar Bowl and placed 1st. I won a sweet camera lens called an Olloclip that I'm going to start using a bunch now.
  • My physical therapist told me that my knee brace is doing more harm than good to my knee and I have to start riding slowly without it while I restrengthen my knee.
Annnnd that's about it I think. I'll try to start posting more regularly again.

Yours til the fruit bowls,
Jenise


0 comments:

Post a Comment