Aug 22, 2011

First day of school

Today was the first day of classes at Sierra Nevada. I didn't have to start until 11:30 so I started off my morning by going to the rec center. I ran for a little while, did some stretching, weights, and then went to a Zumba class. Then I went to my actual classes which were pretty interesting. I started with Media Ethics and Law, then went to Intro to Marketing, then Managerial Accounting, and Earth Gym. It was awesome to go to classes again. I'm so excited for this semester. I'll miss snowboarding, but it's awesome to do other things with my day for a change, like going to the beach and hanging out in the sun.

A change for this fall is that I'm living in my own place instead of the dorms. I've got a one bedroom condo and it's such a better vibe than the other living situations I've been in. Both the Summits and Sawmill Heights were less than great because it was random people that lived with me, my stuff went missing, and people ate my food. Now my stuff is safe and the only people hanging around my house are the people I want to have there.

I'm really excited for the rest of this year. It'll be hard going to school in the spring when I want to be riding all day, but I definitely love Sierra Nevada and the people who go here. So far I've been on a ropes course trip and a rafting trip. I can't wait for all the other sick field trips. Well, it's movie night at my house tonight so I've got to get off and get Finding Nemo fired up. Later. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment