Jun 14, 2012

Post Surgery

Well, it's been two weeks since surgery and I'm healing up. I was posted up on my living room couch for a week but I finally made the move back to my bedroom and life is getting almost back to normal. I started walking again today, but I'm slow moving.

Surgery was interesting. I freaked out a bit when they put the IV in my arm because I'm terrified of needles, but then once they fed the anesthesia into my blood stream I was chilling. Last thing I remember was rambling on about random things to my surgeons in the surgery room and then I woke up in the recovery room.

Here's some pictures and stuff.

Hospital Chilling. 6:30am. (Rocking Out)
Anesthesia coming my way. Goodbye
Right out of surgery. Mind is still absent.
My couch living set-up
Dressing change 5 days after surgery. I thought they only made one incision, but I ended up with 4


0 comments:

Post a Comment