Jul 10, 2012

Recovery week 5 & MRI #2

This morning I went to the hospital to get an X-ray on the screw in my knee and to meet with my surgeon. My surgeon said everything looked good and I was doing really good for only being five weeks out of surgery. Afterwards I met with my physical therapist who also said my knee was doing awesome. This means I'm definitely on track to be snowboarding again in December. All I can say is, hashtag-so-glad.

I also set up an appointment to get an MRI on my right knee. I've had this worry in my mind since April that I might have torn something in that knee too so I really want to know absolutely sure I know what's going on. My MRI is in a half hour so I should know in the next couple days what the situation is. Crossing my fingers that my right knee is a-ok.

0 comments:

Post a Comment