Apr 11, 2013

Making life decisions.

I get so much anxiety about making big decisions really far in advance.
But today I did that anyways.

This morning at Mammoth I decided to buy the season pass for next year and train full time with their snowboard team for 13/14. It was kind of spur of the moment, but it felt right so I did it. I rode with the team kids and a couple of the coaches today and it was really fun. I hit the three jump line in South Park (even though I've been strongly against jumping this season) and put down a couple clean 3s. I talked with the coaches about how the team works and it seems like a really well rounded program. I can only image where my riding would be right now if I had been training on that team all season.

So I guess it's settled. I'll be spending next season in the middle of nowhere, Mammoth, and I couldn't be more excited.

I have a good feeling about next season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment