Oct 13, 2011

5 days of October shreddage

By some fortunate act of God, a storm rolled by last week and dropped a beautiful two feet of snow. I could talk about how awesome is was to be riding with friends again, or the cool stuff we had set up, but I'm just going to leave a couple videos for you to watch instead.

First is bHappy's edit. Always a fun time with them. Nicest guys you'll meet and they're so stoked on riding and having fun that you can't but to have fun either, even if you've spent four whole days trying to get the same trick and eating shit every time. I've got a fun little cameo in the beginning.

bHappy at Rose from bHappyFilms on Vimeo.



This next edit was made by Peter Rispoli, and features a bunch of kids from Sierra Nevada College. There are a ton of talented Freshmen this year. I have one shot in this one too. And it's me eating shit. Hopefully one-shot-of-Jenise-getting-wrecked in every edit doesn't become a trend this season. I do land some of my tricks too...


Mt Rose. October 2011 from Peter Rispoli on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment