Nov 27, 2011

Thanksgiving


I try to remember to be thankful for everything, everyday, but when Thanksgiving comes around it brings all those things to mind at once and I realize just how many lucky stars I have to count.  Last year I made a post on Thanksgiving about the things I was thankful for and I wanted to do it again this year but didn't have time to do it before the holiday so here it is now:


I'm thankful that I have found my passion in life and don't have to wander aimlessly looking for something to love.

I'm thankful for my good friends, like Nicola and Liz, because I haven't had very many really good friends in my life and it's awesome to finally have people to gossip, laugh, and share secrets with.


I'm so thankful for my parents and everything they've done to support me over the years. Not everyone has parents who support them like mine do and it's taken some time, but I now realize how fortunate I am.



I'm thankful that when things go wrong in my life they eventually work themselves out.


I'm thankful for the understanding of myself I've developed recently and the clear vision it's given me on my life.


I'm thankful for the adventure in my heart. Because of this my life will never be boring.


I'm thankful for all the opportunities there are in the world and how so many are just waiting to be found and seized.


I'm thankful I haven't had any injuries that would require surgery.


I'm thankful to be able to see the magic in every day life.


I'm thankful for the opportunity to be on the Sierra Nevada College snowboard team and all the support the team is giving me.




And I'm thankful for so many other things as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment