Aug 13, 2012

Back in Tahoe!

The time has come! It's been real in the city, but I'm back in my lakeside paradise in the mountains.

Yesterday I moved all my stuff into my new apartment in Kings Beach. I'm living with three guys, Micah, Stavie, and Ian. So far it seems like we've got a solid little group. Ian works at Squaw, Micah works at Northstar, and Stavie works at Safeway. We pretty much have eating and riding on lock within our house. Micah studied kinesiology for a couple years so we're going to do a bunch of working out together in house and get super fit.

School starts next Monday so until then I'm just chilling on the lake every day. Not a bad life. I'm stoked to see everyone again. Jess came by the house last night and catching up with her was awesome. A lot of my friends that I ride with are transferring in this year so school should be pretty fun.

Premier season is also coming up and that'll be a great time. I love going to parties, meeting new friends and hanging out with my old ones.

That's about it. Nothing too exciting happening just yet. I really am totally stoked to be back here. Living in Tahoe is like a breath of fresh air. So beautiful and relaxing. Ahhh.... Alright, I'm off for a float on the lake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment