Oct 26, 2012

Snow dreams

Last night my some of my girl friends in Truckee had a Boreal-opening-eve soiree at their place. There was awesome energy in the air because everyone was stoked to ride in the morning. Everyone called it a night around one and I curled up in my sleeping bag to pass out.

What followed next was one of the coolest dreams I ever had.

That could be me...
Basically, it was decided that the government was totally fucking up and the only way to fix things was to have a snowboard company run the nation. A committee was put together to decide how things would be set up, what company would be running stuff- all that. I was part of this group along with Terje, Gigi, and a handful of other legendy dudes and chicks. And of course, Lil Wayne was part of the committee because Weezy is so involved with the snowboarding community (and when you roll with the illuminati you do what you want.)

During one of the discussion sessions we took a break and Weezy and I went to this stream out back. He caught a salmon with his hands. I was like "Yeah man let's cut it up and eat it." and he goes "I know right?" I go "Weez you like raw fish? What type?" and he says "I usually go with Tuna or Salmon. But when I'm in Brooklyn I go with the Pink Temple." Apparently Lil Wayne has access to some secret fish called Pink Temple and it's the greatest thing ever. We totally bonded over our love for sashimi. Right when he was about to ask me if I wanted to go out and get sushi with him sometime-

The alarm clock rang. 

7:20. Time to get up and go to Boreal. I am so so so bummed that's where the dream ended. I'll never get that sushi date and I won't get to see how awesome the country would be if it was run by snowboarders.





In case you're wondering, the committee decided to elect Burton as the new US Government. Congrats. Sorry Program, you guys weren't included.

0 comments:

Post a Comment