Nov 14, 2012

Commitment to Myself

I think something big is about to happen.

It started with a simple suggestion from a guy on my school's ski team but it got me thinking. And thinking. And now I'm pursuing. And it's quite possible that in a year from now my life is going to be very very different.

It's almost a shame that I have a bunch of readers on here because I feel like it can't quite be my diary like it used to be. Back when I thought I was the only one that read this I was comfortable saying just about anything but now I need to hold back a little bit.

So I can't say exactly what it is I'm working on right now, but I can say I'm making big life changes as of tonight. Being as fit as possible is now my number 1 priority. An hour minimum of gym time every day. All organic, good foods- no processed junk. No alcohol or substances. And a big effort to make my mental game as strong as possible.

What I knew I was marching towards is apparently a lot closer than I could have imagined. I don't believe in living with regrets so here's my 100% commitment to achieving my goals and never quitting.

Hopefully I'll be posting again next fall with good news regarding this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment