Jul 12, 2010

July Snow


Wow. What a weekend. The one run was tiny but it was still fun to be boarding. It got majorly slushy out there in the afternoon but the first few hours of each morning were pretty good.
Summary of happenings:
  • Met boy who became boyfriend. (How did that happen??)

  • Got too drunk. (Look up Pass Out. It's the greatest game ever)
  • Got totally stoked on moving up to Tahoe. (Kid won't be stuck in the city for much longer)
  • Destroyed a 7-11 slushie.
  • Pulled some bs180s out of nowhere. (I had never tried but guess I can do them.)
  • Attempted bs360s. (Ended up as 320s because the jumps were so small/sticky)
  • Slashed up my shin on a rail. (both are now fairly bruised and swollen)
  • Went back to that rail and did a clean 50-50 shifty.
  • Got nasty boot bruises

So yeah. That was it. I'm so in love with snowboarding AHHHH I want to snowboard again now. Those two days were such a tease. Oregon in August? Hopefully...

0 comments:

Post a Comment