Jul 1, 2010

Shred Fest

So, Boreal is opening back up for two days. July 10-11 from 10-2. Tickets are $20. I am most definitely going. I'll take any summer boarding opportunity that comes my way.

Yeah. That's it. I really don't have much to say. It's summer.

I think the main reason I'm not going totally crazy is skateboarding. I've got my buddies that I travel around a bit with and they're all super sick skaters. It takes my mind off the snow. I was actually starting to think I loved skating more, but I sat down with an old issue of transworld snowboarding and was reminded of how crazy I am for the snow. As soon as I started flipping through the pages I was reminded that while I love skateboarding, it doesn't even come close to snowboarding. Some of the guys I skate with hate on snowboarding hard and I don't get that. I thought we were cousins. I don't know any snowboarders that hate on skateboarding... Why is that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment