May 1, 2011

USASA Nationals, in photos

On the way to Colorado

Arrival at Copper

View from my hotel room at the resort

Checking out the aggressive start to the boardercross course on practice day

Went out riding with my coaches and friend Kiah while waiting for awards on the first day




I don't know why but I love this face. Maybe it's because I 'm rather..... hello

My first podium! Getting second for halfpipe

Nose slide to tail grab off the second box during the slopestyle contest

Third in slope. This was shot right after the photographer said something like "Why don't you guys look excited at all?" So we cheesed it

At the Windells dance party, watching some kids go crazy over a jacket in the product toss. The fight went on for a couple minutes and the dog pile was huge. Eventually it was broken up by a security guard. The kids had to be literally pulled apart

Watching my team mate Ruby blast through the finish line in her Slalom race.

Getting my lean on in Slalom

Ruby and I stoked with our Slalom medals; Ruby got second and I got third

I met a monoskier. I don't know how monoskiers do it

I thought I couldn't get an all around because of getting DQed in boardercross so I was in shock when I heard my name during the all around awards.

Came home from Copper to find this beaut waiting for me, courtesy of Roxy and shayboarder.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment