Jul 14, 2011

Hood Update

Living the Govy life is still good fun.

Since the last post I've been working at the Ram's Head and I've also moved into a real place. Once I told my parents how excited I was about living in an abandoned cabin they freaked out. Apparently abandoned cabins are good places to get "killed by drug dealers". They insisted I live somewhere safe and they'd pay rent if it meant I wouldn't get killed by drug dealers, so I moved into the Scummits, I mean Summits. The day I moved out Dakota filmed this video for Yobeat that definitely blew the cabin up. Two days after the video came out I told someone in conversation that I had been living in an abandoned cabin and they replied "Oh the one in the video online?". It's not good to have a ton of people know there's a cabin full of unprotected shit out there in the open so I'm glad I got my stuff out. The Summits are pretty cool. I'm stoked to have electricity, running water, a kitchen, and the ability to use the bathroom whenever I want. I miss how in my car I could live wherever I wanted but it's okay.

Blah blahblah. Here are some pictures of my adventures so far so I don't have to write.


Dakota left a message on the fridge of the BDH. Apparently we didn't party hard enough.

I learned the game of stump. It's exciting and dangerous. I only got hit in the head with the hammer once though.
Eric "Minishred" Sundblad. He's a cool kid who works in the demo center. He's pretty much the guru of Burton knowledge.
I went to camp at Trillium lake with Kory and some other kids. We tried to catch fish for dinner but didn't get a single one.
Camp fire at Trillium.
 Yellow Curry from Thai Home. I've been to that place so many times. I love it.
 I brought home a box of puzzles. Here's Pat with one we finished.
 Luke Haddock made a new friend in the lodge before riding the other day.

 Random kid sending it at my house. No idea who it is.
 Dave Tafur of CAKED. lighting of some pre-4th of July fireworks.


Today: A beautiful white day on Mt. Hood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment