Jul 21, 2011

Woodward Tahoe??

So on my interweb searching I came across news of Woodward Tahoe. I don't know what to think of it really. I'm kind of in a neutral place. Like "Oh. Well. Okay. I guess that's neat." I'm wondering how this will change Boreal and the local atmosphere. As of right now, I really can't make an assumption on whether this will positively impact the Tahoe scene or negatively impact it. But yeah. We'll see. They're set to open summer 2012. There's not even really any information on the official site so who knows what they have planned. I'm definitely excited to see the finished product though and hopefully I'll have some sort of hook up to play there for free.

1 comments:

The Angry Snowboarder said...

Woodward probably won't change shit. It didn't really change Copper other than there's a couple hundred screaming kids running around at camp for 2 months.

Post a Comment