Oct 28, 2013

Back-in-the-City Kid: Dew Tour/FTC

Made it back to San Francisco in time for Dew Tour (because I like to party and I always find a way). This year was even more fun than last year, mainly because I didn't get my phone and wallet stolen this time. Going to Dew Tour with my best friend Summer is my new favorite tradition. It really shouldn't even be allowed to have as much fun as we do. I'm not gonna say too much more. Here's a bunch of photos and vaguely related captions.

Brown SoCal glow, pre-Dew with Martin at EPR

my entry for some contest. I love pizza so much

Summer's entry. She loves doughnuts

Only posting for the Kevin Romar photobomb

Half of them didn't speak English, half we wished didn't speak English

Vip seats that we got just for being babes. no joke.

Mobbin deep before the Common show
uncommonly close to Common
Vague memory of double fisting with Taylor Bingaman.
Street course was pretty sweet. Thanks #teamBinky for the passes

Really, thanks #teamBinky.

David Gravette bout to go ham

da babe Shecks

classic best friends photo with Nicola and Summer

Javelle, me, and Tyrone day before FTC I think?

Javelle shreds everywhere. style points for the afro pick

I guess I deleted all my photos from FTC? So here's me. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment