Dec 24, 2009

Swag bag from Shred Union

Well kids, my next batch of free stuff came in the mail today.
The lovely folks over at Shred Union sent me my swag back that I won a few weeks ago on the site. It came with a Capita tee shirt, a Burton beanie, a Holden banner thing, a backpack thing, shred union stickers, some other stickers, and eese or whatever socks.

How did I win it? For being popular of course. Haha. It's so funny how my life has changed in the past few years. Leper, to prizes for popularity. Oh jeeze. New beginnings are great. Speaking of new beginnings, it's almost time for college. I'm almost certain that I'm into Sierra Nevada and I'm still waiting on Boulder. I can't wait for next year...

Also arrived in the mail today: stickers and DVD from Windells Camp.
Still waiting for: mystery prize from Volcom

0 comments:

Post a Comment