Sep 9, 2010

9191 Premier




Hey Hey. Had some good fun the other night. Before the premier started they had a product toss and I got hooooked up. I got a jacket, a hat, a tee shirt, gloves, and a long sleeve shirt. And a rad frisbee and a bunch of stickers. This is the only way I can support my addiction. Anyways, the movie was ok. It seemed a little short and it was all big mountain stuff. I'm more of a park person but there were some cool shots. The soundtrack was awesome though. Lots of people came out and it was cool because I knew a lot of them.

 I'm definitely stoked about how I know so many people. Like, back in my "city kid" days I'd come up by myself on those buses, ride alone, and see no one I knew all day. I feel like every run I'm going to see people I know now. And that'll be swell.

So in case you haven't and can't make it out to a premier, here's the link to the trailer.
TR41L3R

0 comments:

Post a Comment