Sep 28, 2010

So much room for activities!

So I talked to my parents and they're letting me take next semester off! Annnd they'll pay for my rent too. Nice. The only thing though is that I told my parents I could find rent for like $300 a month and I'm having trouble actually doing that. I've been looking in Kings Beach and Truckee, but no cigar. Half of the searches result in "vacation leases" that are like $200 a night. As if.
Since I can live wherever I'm trying to find somewhere close to Northstar and that means I have no reason to buy a Diamond Peak pass. So now I'm just gonna get Northstar and Boreal. I mean, I could actually move to Oregon or Utah or Colorado really, but I like the kids around here too much. Tahoe is the place to be you know?
But anyways, it will all work out. I'll find a place to live and I'll be on the snow every single day. And it will be amazing.
Oh, and applying for a job working at the ski school at Northstar, which I think I may have a chance at getting because I could instruct skiing too. And if I don't get that job I'm applying at Boreal for their ski school. So yeah. This winter/spring will rock, whatever happens.
STOKED STOKED STOKED

0 comments:

Post a Comment