Sep 28, 2010

PeepShow/Transworld Premier

Last friday was the Peep Show "Let's make better mistakes tomorrow" and the Transworld "In Color" premieres.  Take a trip back to July to see the Peep Show teaser. They gave away a lot of awesome product, which I unfortunately did not collect. Well, besides a hat and tee shirt. But my friend Sophia won a new pair of boots which is totally awesome! I had fun at the premiere, seeing friends and such. The movies were okay, but I need to stop watching snowboard videos because the wait for snow is really starting to kill me.
After the premiere I went to some parties in Reno with some of these kids, egged some frat boys, and went back to Truckee. I got stuck in Truckee until saturday night when an Incline friend of mine picked me up. From there we went to a party in Kings Beach but I was just wayy too tired to party. I found a ride back to Incline, assuming I was being brought back to campus. Instead we went to someone else's house so I decided to sleep on their couch until my group was ready to go. Well they didn't wake me up and I woke up the next morning like "Shit. I just want to be home." I found a ride back to campus around 11am and was so relieved. I need a car. Being stuck all over the place sucks. The weekend was too exhausting. I don't know how many more of these adventures I can force myself on. Whatever. Just live right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment