Sep 6, 2010

First few weeks.

So basically, living in Incline Village has been amazing. College is amazing. These kids are amazing. I couldn't ask to be in a better place. There is so much fun to be had in Tahoe. I'm getting too stoked for winter though. Like,  I feel like I'm just waiting waiting waiting for the snow. It's all I can think about. And I'm sure my plans for tonight won't make it any better. Tonight I'm driving to Reno for the Volcom 9191 premier. A bunch of us from the school are going and it's gonna be loads of fun. Oh and hellllo free stuff. There's definitely gonna be a product toss so I'm looking forward to some new gear. Anyways, I'm gonna get going because we're planning on getting to Reno an hour before the doors open in case there's a line. Lame post. Whatever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment