Jan 24, 2012

Bought a Technine

Spur of the moment spending.

I was waiting forever for Prison Break to load online so I was like "What was the name of that mega discount website I like to look at to kill time but would never buy anything from?"

I figured it out. Whiskeymilitia. I opened the page and there was a deal on some dumb mens jacket. Just as I was about to close the page and wander the web, a new deal came up. A women's board. For $156.

It was the Technine Women's Jib. Huh. I figured it was a sign. I need a board that's not falling apart, and $156 is a pretty good price for a snowboard.

So I pulled the trigger and it should be coming next week.

I can't wait. I've never ridden a Technine before. I hope I like it and can use it for the rest of the season.


0 comments:

Post a Comment