Jan 11, 2012

Northstar Rev Tour;; the night before.

I'm about to force sleep upon myself but I figured I'd post here really quickly.

Rev Tour is starting tomorrow at Northstar, and once again I'm competing in both Half Pipe and Slopestyle. I'm definitely less anxious about this one than I was about Copper (still not in the "confidence zone" though). I do feel a little more prepared this time, and I'll have both Austen and Spencer coaching me. I rode pipe with Austen today, and slope with Spencer yesterday, and having them there for me as coaches made me feel better about what I'd be doing in my contest runs.

I don't really have high hopes on making it to the Finals of either event, but who knows what will happen. Everything could somehow work out perfectly in my runs and I could make it in the top 6. I guess in these things you never know what the results will be until it happens.

My goal is to just ride my best, have clean runs, and be able to set my sights higher for my next slope and pipe contests.

I have to wake up at 7am tomorrow (EEEK!) so I'm out. Peace. Later. Night. Catch you on the flipside, internet world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment