Jan 6, 2012

New Year, New (clever title here)

Ahkay. So I gotz a bit of catch up to play since the last time I posted.

Copper Rev: Well I went out there, and all I could do was give'r. Did my best, placed 22nd in Slopestyle and 32nd in Halfpipe. Would have liked to do better, but it was definitely a learning experience.

After coming back from Colorado I really started pushing myself at Northstar to try to get to the place where I wanted to be for Northstar's Rev Tour stop. I'm feeling pretty good. I've definitely improved since Colorado and I believe I'll place much higher this next week. Some things I'm happy about is that I was comfortably spinning 5s on the biggest jump at Northstar (until today- they just pushed the Rev jumps so the largest is slightly bigger but I think I can spin it in the competition), and I got my front 5 a little bit out of the pipe (airing, and spinning in the air puts me in a much better place than where I was at Copper).

Tomorrow I'm going to the Volcom Peanut Butter Rail Jam at Sierra-at-Tahoe and I think it'll be pretty fun. I'm not going there to win, just to have a good time, and who knows where that will get me. I just want to have some fun with my friends and eat free food.

Here's to 2012. I do believe this will be a good one. If it ever snows, that is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment