Jan 5, 2010

Almost Bummer

So I was planning on snowboarding like every weekend for the next couple of months but that's not gonna happen apparently. I just got my schedule for my school's spring musical and it blows. I've got rehearsals EVERY SATURDAY FOR THE NEXT THREE MONTHS. AHHHHHHHH! This is ridiculous. Things were starting to look up for this season! Arg. So my plan of driving up on Fridays after school and coming back on Sundays isn't going to work. I figure that I've got a solution though; drive up on Saturday after rehearsal, ride Sunday, drive back Sunday night. It's gonna be tiring but hey, if it's what I've got to do I'll do it. A city kid on shred will do what it takes. All this means is that I probably won't get much filming in and I won't get to compete either. :/ Whatever though. I'd rather be shredding than not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment