Jan 10, 2010

SO FRUSTRATED!

Oh my freaking God. I am so pissed off. I hate people who ruin snowboarding plans. Going up to the mountians is a big deal for me because it had to be planned like a week in advance. So, my boy friends goes "Hey, my mom said she could drive us up this weekend" and I'm like, "Sick, my school is taking a trip to the school on Saturday but I'll go with you instead." Well, it turns out that my boy friend never asked his mom and she can't drive us and my school has already left so I can't go with them either. I look online, contact everyone I know, and NO ONE can go up because it's so last minute. So I'm stuck at home for the weekend, not snowboarding, while the rest of my friends are. AHHHHHH! I hate life. Of course, every person I talk to goes "I can't this week but you can come with me next weekend." Really? Does everyone have to go on the same weekend? Lame. Ah. Stranded. Snowless. I go crazy without the shred. I hate when people bail. I should've just gone with my school. >.< I can't wait to be done with highschool so I can live in the snow and go everyday.
Oh, bright note; I got accepted to Sierra Nevada College with a $6,000 a year scholarship. :]

0 comments:

Post a Comment