Jan 4, 2010

Chick Flicks

A snowstorm hit Portland and left me stranded in a car for over 7 hours. In this excessive amount of time I was able to view multiple snowboarding videos on Danny's iPod. Two that I hadn't seen were "Asthetica" and "That's it, That's All". I must say I was disappointed. I mean, it was good snowboarding but hellllloooo? Where were the chicks?!?! I mean, come on? Either girls need to step up their game or the guys need to take some notice. I prefer to think of the latter. So yeah, absolutely no girls in That's it, and Priscilla Levac repsresented the entire female shredder population for Asthetica. Let's get some more girlies up in this place.

I was talking about this with my homie Jodie Gordon who's out there with her shred stick in Canada and she suggested a few movies to me. The first was See What I See, Runway Film's 2008 video. I must say, those girls tear it up. I'm so glad I went out to Zumiez and bought it. I love watching girls shred. Seriously, it's cool watching guys but when its girls it just hits home, ya dig? The second video (series) she suggested to me was Peep Show. I've only watched the first video but this is pretty sick as well. If you want to watch some girls tear it up, get these videos.

See What I See trailer
Peep Show channel

0 comments:

Post a Comment