Jan 12, 2010

FREE Magazine Subscriptions

Ahhh the lovely world of snowboarding magazines. What better to do when you can't board than sit down and gaze at the majestic sites of other boarders. But, being a student and a self-supporting snowboarder, I have no money to spend on these magazines. However, I always say, where there's a will there's a way. I have sailed the seas in search of deals and I now subscribe to Transworld Snowboarding and Snowboarder Mag, without paying a dime. And now I'm letting my lovely readers in on the deal too.
Click here to subscribe to Snowboard Magazine
For card # type in "snow1970". Use this code to register for a Tahoe card on snowbomb.com if you wish as well.
Click here to subscribe to Transworld Snowboarding

ENJOYY

1 comments:

.:Jessica:. said...

nice blog. thanks for sharing the subscription info! freebies are always awesome! happy shredding!

Post a Comment