Nov 18, 2010

snow-close!

It's snow close to opening day! Er, I mean, so close. The opening day I've been waiting for is coming up on Friday: NORTHSTAR's. Not only am I excited to ride there everyday this season, I'm working there too. I'm not scheduled to work until December 12 so until then I just get to ride and have fun. Yeee! It's a bummer that I still don't have a positive cashflow, but I'm just so excited to ride Northstar that I don't mind too much.

I went to Northstar yesterday morning with my friend Maddy so we could finish our paper work and get our passes. We were walking around the village and I was starting to get really stoked. The village at Northstar is just so awesome. It really adds to the resort. I've been looking for places to live but I think I'm going to put in an application for the employee housing at the village because it would just be so cool to live there. They've got the ice rink, stores, restaurants, entertainment and so much life. I think it'd be sweet to live right there in all of that. Never a boring time! So that's my plug. Come to Northstar, hang out in the village, and have a good time.

I don't have much more to say for now, but I'll definitely make a full post on Northstar's opening day this weekend. And if you're in Tahoe right now, I'm sure you'll be there for opening too. So in that case, I'll see you there! Let's take a run!

0 comments:

Post a Comment