Nov 23, 2010

This is what snowboarding is all about.

I wasn't so thrilled when some yelling and screaming outside my window woke me up at 1am, but I was psyched when I saw what was going on. 5 or 6 kids were all outside still hitting the box and messing around. I grabbed my camera but the distance/darkness/snow falling freaked it out and by the time I had found my phone there were walking back in.
But still, this is what snowboarding is about: hanging out with friends, doing what you love, and just having a good time and enjoying life... even if it's one in the morning.
Snowboarding isn't about trash talking, judging, trying to look cool or bashing on people who want to enjoy life. This sport doesn't need hate. Let's have a good time and keep the fire in our souls dancing.
Keep the shred alive.

1 comments:

.:Jessica:. said...

Amen to that!

Post a Comment