Nov 11, 2010

Like an ass's behind.

Uhm, I don't know what the title of this post means really, as it is five in the morning and I'm not all sane at this hour, but it has the word behind in it. Pretty much, I've somehow managed to slip up on these posts again. A lot of stuff has been going on and my blog has just taken the back burner. I've been riding a lot though and I'm really excited about all that. I went to Boreal's opening day and then a few days after that. I've been up at Mt. Rose too quite a bit. I'd write more about everything going on up here being it's all very exciting and I'd love to share it, BUT- I'm leaving for Mammoth (opening day is today) in fifteen minutes and I'm still in bed. So I need to get a move on pronto.
I do have time for two things before I get off. One: I'm actually progressing and that makes me really happy. When I first came up here all there was to hit was PVC pipes and I couldn't even hold a 50-50 for more than a moment on it. In the past few days though I've just been getting them so I moved on to boardslides. Just yesterday I started locking in boardslides. Last night I had my first ever just fucking STOMPED boardslide. It was awesome! I also did a few where I shifted to 50-50 while on the rail and then rode away fakie. I felt so good about them. I was starting to get bummed that I couldn't do anything but now I'm back in the game.
Secondly, I need to move in less than a month now and I still don't have a place to live. I responded to a few craigslist ads last night so I'll see how that works out. It's fairly important that I get a house so I hope one of the ads I responded to works out. One of the houses is 3 guys who are working at Northstar and are looking for someone chill to live with. The thing with them is that I'll have to share a room with a dude. :/ Which is fine but whatever. The other is two dudes and a girl so that would probably work out better for me. But I don't know because I like guys better than girls anyways so I don't think it matters. The only thing is that they're both looking for someone to move in immediately and I still have 20 days before I want to move.
It'll work out though. I'll find a place to go.... I hope.
ALL RIGHT! MAMMOTH Time. Slaterrrrr!

2 comments:

oli said...

Nice read! I found you via burritosandsnow's blog. I've been in Whistler going on two seasons. How long do you plan to live in Northstar this season?

Jenise said...

Nice! I'd love to go to Whistler at some point. How is it out there?
I'll be at Northstar till the they close in April, probably go home for May, and then move up to Oregon and stay there until August.

Post a Comment